Standing in the presence of the Lord.

Jesus You are the sweetest name I know. O Jesus, You always hear us when we call. Dear Jesus. You lift me up each time I fall. You really are the sweetest name I know. When you want to stand in the holy presence of Jesus, start praising, honoring and adoring Him alone. He is worthy of all glory. It is time to forget our desease. Forget all your troubles and pains. All sorrows and the pain will flee from you when you give God all the glory and all the praise to Him alone.

Standing on the promises I cannot fall.
Listening every moment the Spirits call.
Resting on my Savior as my all in all.
I am standing on the promises of God
He loves me.
He cares for me.
He has come to save the lost.
Those who walk in darkness.
For You o Lord are glorious.
You alone are worthy of all praise.
Now and forever more.

Amen

God has given us great and precious promises coming from heaven to give us hope, joy, peace, wisdom and strength for whatever situation we are facing in our life. Trust Him. Believe His word. Wait on Him day and night till He calls you home to heaven.
 
Jesus You are the sweetest name I know. O Jesus, You always hear us when we call. Dear Jesus. You lift me up each time I fall. You really are the sweetest name I know. When you want to stand in the holy presence of Jesus, start praising, honoring and adoring Him alone. He is worthy of all glory. It is time to forget our desease. Forget all your troubles and pains. All sorrows and the pain will flee from you when you give God all the glory and all the praise to Him alone.

Standing on the promises I cannot fall.
Listening every moment the Spirits call.
Resting on my Savior as my all in all.
I am standing on the promises of God
He loves me.
He cares for me.
He has come to save the lost.
Those who walk in darkness.
For You o Lord are glorious.
You alone are worthy of all praise.
Now and forever more.

Amen

God has given us great and precious promises coming from heaven to give us hope, joy, peace, wisdom and strenght for whatever situation we are facing in our life. Trust Him. Believe His word. Wait on Him day and night till He calls you home to heaven.
Praise God, Amen.
 
We will stand in the holy presence of God to give an account of what we have done here on earth. A Crown of Life awaits for us and for those who were living a holy and pure life. Be faithful unto the end and I will give you a Crown of Life... Jesus promise will come to pass.
 
The Lord has not promised a blue sky with nice weather all the time. It will come storms to go through and hurricanes to hold on and hail coming down and destroying crops. But through it all, Jesus is leading our way to His glorious presence. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow and death, I will fear no evil. For Thou art with me. O Lord, we love You so much, all Your promises are true and I believe it with my whole heart.
 
Jesus You are the sweetest name I know. O Jesus, You always hear us when we call. Dear Jesus. You lift me up each time I fall. You really are the sweetest name I know. When you want to stand in the holy presence of Jesus, start praising, honoring and adoring Him alone. He is worthy of all glory. It is time to forget our desease. Forget all your troubles and pains. All sorrows and the pain will flee from you when you give God all the glory and all the praise to Him alone.

Standing on the promises I cannot fall.
Listening every moment the Spirits call.
Resting on my Savior as my all in all.
I am standing on the promises of God
He loves me.
He cares for me.
He has come to save the lost.
Those who walk in darkness.
For You o Lord are glorious.
You alone are worthy of all praise.
Now and forever more.

Amen

God has given us great and precious promises coming from heaven to give us hope, joy, peace, wisdom and strength for whatever situation we are facing in our life. Trust Him. Believe His word. Wait on Him day and night till He calls you home to heaven.
That is the place where we should be. In holy presence of Jesus where there is fullness of joy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord , I pray that’ll all demonic presence/ voices in my living vicinity/ complex be cast out and destroyed by the power of Jesus name . It has harmed many people here in our compound. God bless you prayer warriors 🙏😌
Replies
10
Views
71
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
95
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Song of Solomon 7:12 : Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love. Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come to You as...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom