Stand With Me As I Believe God For A Miracle Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaonejaba

Prayer Partner
Tomorrow I will go to see the doctor have a medical scan. I know what Jesus has done for me; he substituted his life by mine. Took away all that I was supposed to go through and my portion is just to believe and get my portion. Tomorrow the doctor should confirm my pregnancy and that the fibroids have disappeared in Jesus' name, amen. It shall come to pass.

God will grant you your heart's desire tomorrow. We praise and worship him as your results for pregnancy will be positive.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please open a door of to me to get ###USD in the middle of next week Amen ### ### ###.
Replies
9
Views
295
I pray God should change my genotype and that of my partner from As to AA, and I pray that God should restore my relationship.
Replies
8
Views
490
One year of mystery, illness, losing control of legs and arms, constant pain in head, neck, arms, chest, abdomen, and legs. Breathing and nervous system issues. Some days I feel like I’m going to die. Seen all sorts of specialists and doctors over the last year. They cannot figure anything out...
Replies
14
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom