Nobody is reading this thread right now.

How do we know when it is God's Word and not man's?

IT IS WRITTEN.

I had planned a completely different subject for this entry, but having attended street church this morning, where the minister spoke from the book of Jeremiah, the Holy Spirit led me to revist and redistribute this message, also from the book of Jeremiah, before the whole world. As I have said before, what I speak is not of me, but is indeed the predestined, predetermined, indisputable, and irrefutable written WORD OF GOD; spoken with the authority of God. God has never instructed anyone to seek their own vengeance; and certainly never against His servants; howbeit He predicted that man, in his wickedness, would do just that, even in the temple - because of the message delivered.

Jeremiah 26:2-17
"God's Message: Stand in the court of God's Temple and preach to the people who come from all over Judah to worship in God's Temple. Say everything I tell you to say to them. Don't hold anything back. Just maybe they'll listen and turn back from their bad lives. Then I'll reconsider the disaster that I'm planning to bring on them because of their evil behavior.

"Say to them, 'This is God's Message: If you refuse to listen to me and live by my teaching that I've revealed so plainly to you, and if you continue to refuse to listen to my servants the prophets that I tirelessly keep on sending to you—but you've never listened! Why would you start now?—then I'll make this Temple a pile of ruins like Shiloh, and I'll make this city nothing but a bad joke worldwide.'"

Everybody there—priests, prophets, and people—heard Jeremiah preaching this Message in the Temple of God. When Jeremiah had finished his sermon, saying everything God had commanded him to say, the priests and prophets and people all grabbed him, yelling, "Death! You're going to die for this! How dare you preach—and using God's name!—saying that this Temple will become a heap of rubble like Shiloh and this city be wiped out without a soul left in it!" All the people mobbed Jeremiah right in the Temple itself.

Officials from the royal court of Judah were told of this. They left the palace immediately and came to God's Temple to investigate. They held court on the spot, at the New Gate entrance to God's Temple. The prophets and priests spoke first, addressing the officials, but also the people: "Death to this man! He deserves nothing less than death! He has preached against this city—you've heard the evidence with your own ears."

Jeremiah spoke next, publicly addressing the officials before the crowd: "God sent me to preach against both this Temple and city everything that's been reported to you. So do something about it! Change the way you're living, change your behavior. Listen obediently to the Message of your God. Maybe God will reconsider the disaster he has threatened.

"As for me, I'm at your mercy—do whatever you think is best. But take warning: If you kill me, you're killing an innocent man, and you and the city and the people in it will be liable. I didn't say any of this on my own. God sent me and told me what to say. You've been listening to God speak, not Jeremiah."

The court officials, backed by the people, then handed down their ruling to the priests and prophets: "Acquittal. No death sentence for this man. He has spoken to us with the authority of our God."

Then some of the respected leaders stood up and addressed the crowd...

As I have also persistently said, God's Word is consistent in every way. It is no coincidence that the measure that God has threatened against this city is like unto the measure she has used against Him - in idolatry. Her inhabitants have stubbornly and defiantly circled around their own city walls to remove the wooden yoke; therefore, the recompense which God has purposed, in His vengeance, is likewise a circling motion.

Man can neither build nor reinforce a building or city strong enough to withstand the breath of God's fury.

From generation to generation God sends His messengers; and notice how, from generation to generation, just as He predicted, it is the cities, at the instruction of those who operate in religiosity, that seek to silence, and even destroy His messengers.

THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN

STAND UP!
before it's too late

How do we know when it is God's Word and not man's?

IT IS WRITTEN.

I had planned a completely different subject for this entry, but having attended street church this morning, where the minister spoke from the book of Jeremiah, the Holy Spirit led me to revist and redistribute this message, also from the book of Jeremiah, before the whole world. As I have said before, what I speak is not of me, but is indeed the predestined, predetermined, indisputable, and irrefutable written WORD OF GOD; spoken with the authority of God. God has never instructed anyone to seek their own vengeance; and certainly never against His servants; howbeit He predicted that man, in his wickedness, would do just that, even in the temple - because of the message delivered.

Jeremiah 26:2-17
"God's Message: Stand in the court of God's Temple and preach to the people who come from all over Judah to worship in God's Temple. Say everything I tell you to say to them. Don't hold anything back. Just maybe they'll listen and turn back from their bad lives. Then I'll reconsider the disaster that I'm planning to bring on them because of their evil behavior.

"Say to them, 'This is God's Message: If you refuse to listen to me and live by my teaching that I've revealed so plainly to you, and if you continue to refuse to listen to my servants the prophets that I tirelessly keep on sending to you—but you've never listened! Why would you start now?—then I'll make this Temple a pile of ruins like Shiloh, and I'll make this city nothing but a bad joke worldwide.'"

Everybody there—priests, prophets, and people—heard Jeremiah preaching this Message in the Temple of God. When Jeremiah had finished his sermon, saying everything God had commanded him to say, the priests and prophets and people all grabbed him, yelling, "Death! You're going to die for this! How dare you preach—and using God's name!—saying that this Temple will become a heap of rubble like Shiloh and this city be wiped out without a soul left in it!" All the people mobbed Jeremiah right in the Temple itself.

Officials from the royal court of Judah were told of this. They left the palace immediately and came to God's Temple to investigate. They held court on the spot, at the New Gate entrance to God's Temple. The prophets and priests spoke first, addressing the officials, but also the people: "Death to this man! He deserves nothing less than death! He has preached against this city—you've heard the evidence with your own ears."

Jeremiah spoke next, publicly addressing the officials before the crowd: "God sent me to preach against both this Temple and city everything that's been reported to you. So do something about it! Change the way you're living, change your behavior. Listen obediently to the Message of your God. Maybe God will reconsider the disaster he has threatened.

"As for me, I'm at your mercy—do whatever you think is best. But take warning: If you kill me, you're killing an innocent man, and you and the city and the people in it will be liable. I didn't say any of this on my own. God sent me and told me what to say. You've been listening to God speak, not Jeremiah."

The court officials, backed by the people, then handed down their ruling to the priests and prophets: "Acquittal. No death sentence for this man. He has spoken to us with the authority of our God."

Then some of the respected leaders stood up and addressed the crowd...

As I have also persistently said, God's Word is consistent in every way. It is no coincidence that the measure that God has threatened against this city is like unto the measure she has used against Him - in idolatry. Her inhabitants have stubbornly and defiantly circled around their own city walls to remove the wooden yoke; therefore, the recompense which God has purposed, in His vengeance, is likewise a circling motion.

Man can neither build nor reinforce a building or city strong enough to withstand the breath of God's fury.

From generation to generation God sends His messengers; and notice how, from generation to generation, just as He predicted, it is the cities, at the instruction of those who operate in religiosity, that seek to silence, and even destroy His messengers.

THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN

STAND UP!
before it's too late
I am standing on the promises of the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything He said is true and will last for eternity. The devil can do awful things to us but Jesus will rebuke and send peace and joy down deep in our soul. My King, my Lord and my Savior, Jesus, I love Him with all of my heart.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: I am usually out on the train platforms early in the mornings, proclaiming the Word of God, which is uttered in darkness and whispered in my ear [Matt.10:27]. But, because the message isn't smooth and flowery, many presume that I'm spewing negativity, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a] My people are defiled by prostituting themselves with other gods! [Hosea 6:10(b)] God refers to those other gods, whose instructions people opt to follow, instead of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD Have you ever heard a bad sermon? The one that seem to be never ending. It just goes on, and on…and on? About a year, or so, ago, I encountered a young man who, espousing my tormentors’ teachings, took me to task publicly, regarding one of my posts. Now...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom