Stalking And Hacking Accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've been falsely accused by someone of hacking emails and stalking. Right here on this site in front of You and in front of God more importantly. I come to pray and ask God about my perceptions of what I'm praying about. This person doesn't like it because it makes them feel accused. I did not do it in order to bring harsh consequences on them. I'm trying to ask God what to do with it, so I lay it at Your feet. I ask this person WHAT ARE YOU LAYING AT THE FOOT OF GOD? Are You telling God I'm a hacker and a stalker? What do You think He sees in that?!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the power that lay in that accusation. It is surprising how the accusation turned into such a problem. It was an unfounded, unmerited, false complaint, that while in the hands of health, became a mighty weapon. I wonder it did that. I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
149
Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the house another neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
7
Views
121
Satanic people continue to stalk and harass me constantly. Stalking is against the law, but they truly believe that the law doesn't apply to them at all. They believe that they are above the law because they constantly stalk and harass me. I really don't know what to do. They have destroyed so...
Replies
5
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom