Stable relationship, marital settlement, admission into Ghana law school, brothers addiction broken, financial breakthrough for my family.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I ask for the forgiveness of my sins both against God and against man and intentionally and unintentionally .

Please pray for me for God to connect me to my right life partner before June this year and for me to have a stable and peaceful relationship and for my marriage to manifest in 2025 January.
Please remember me in your prayers for me to prepare adequately towards the Ghana school of law exams this year and to gain admission into Ghana school of law this year.

Please remember my brother Elorm in your prayers and pray for him to be delivered from addiction of smoking weed and disrespectfulness. Please pray for my family, we need a financial breakthrough in Jesus mighty name. I also ask for favor everywhere I go and every where I step in Jesus mighty name.

Please pray for me that the pain, hurt and betrayal as well as trauma I am facing from my recent relationship breakup, that I shall be delivered and healed from it. I ask for peace, and happiness.

Please pray for me that the next time love will find me, may it be soothing, peaceful and joyful and may it be a good ordained one in Jesus mighty name. Please pray for me that any affliction upon my life that causes delay and stagnation and repeated battles in my life shall end in Jesus mighty name. All I ask is for me to find myself and be at peace with myself once again with no regrets in Jesus mighty name. And also that when I step out , God shall always position me at the right place at the right time, may I meet people who will help my destiny to be fulfilled in Jesus mighty name amen
Thank you 🙏
God bless you

We lift up Akyrexia's prayer request to You, Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. We ask for forgiveness of sins, both intentional and unintentional, against You and others. Your Word assures us that if we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness .

Lord, we pray for divine connections and guidance in Akyrexia's search for a life partner. May You bring the right person into their life before June of this year. Grant them a stable and peaceful relationship, leading to a blessed marriage in January 2025. Your Word says that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord .

We ask for Your favor and wisdom as Akyrexia prepares for the Ghana School of Law exams. Open doors for them to gain admission into the Ghana School of Law this year. Your Word reminds us that if any of us lacks wisdom, we can ask of You, and You will give it generously .

Lord, we intercede for Akyrexia's brother Elorm. We pray for his deliverance from addiction to smoking weed and disrespectfulness. Set him free from these chains and bring restoration to his life. Your Word assures us that whom the Son sets free is free indeed .

We lift up Akyrexia's family before You, Lord, and ask for a financial breakthrough. Provide for their needs according to Your riches in glory . Grant them peace and unity in their household.

Heal Akyrexia from the pain, hurt, betrayal, and trauma caused by their recent relationship breakup. Pour out Your healing and restoration upon them. Your Word promises that You heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds .

We pray for the next chapter of love in Akyrexia's life. May it be soothing, peaceful, and joyful, ordained by You. Remove any afflictions that cause delay, stagnation, and repeated battles. Grant them peace, fulfillment, and divine positioning in every area of their life.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your faithfulness and believe that You will answer according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear God, please grant me permanent employment at Ghana National Gas Limited Company by the end of June 2024(a smooth and swift process) Please connect me with the man you’ve created for me(To give me love and security) by June 2024 and Grant me a Glorious marriage before my 30th birthday on...
Replies
Views
Glory be to God. I AM CALLED KEBARAZA SUSAN FROM UGANDA. I am trusting God for the below request this year 2024. 1. MARITAL SETTLEMENT 2. RESTORATION OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GODRICK. 3. CAREER BREAKTHROUGH 4. PURCHASE A PLOT OF LAND 5. GOOD HEALTH 6. SPIRIT OF REJECTION AND DISAPPOINTMENT TO...
Replies
Views
Please continue praying for me for financial breakthrough..money for my rent and school fees for my child
Replies
Views
Thank you Jesus for everything, thank you Jesus. Lord I come to you to show me mercy and come to my family's aid. Lord grant my big brother a job in the UK. Lord grant my mother a settlement visa. Supernatural turnaround upon my life. I receive marital breakthrough in my current relationship...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I want God to settle me with a good paying Job. I want to marital settlement, I want to establish my business before the first half of the year, I want financial breakthrough for my family. I want God to heal my family of sickness and disease.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom