Ssdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd4004

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God will intervene and get my claim pushed thru. This is ongoing and almost three years. There is a great need, and I know nothing is impossible when we go before Him on bended knee and a broken heart. All things are possible in Christ our Lord. Thank you for your prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying I get a fully favorable APPROVAL for my SSDI case. I pray I receive this backpay so I can not only help myself with bills, but also help my mom and ###.
Replies
8
Views
270
Please pray for my appeal. I have been disabled since ###,###. I know God hears my prayers and he has been standing beside me this entire time. And I believe he is trying his best to teach me patience, something I have struggled with all my life. But my husband and I are at the verge of...
Replies
13
Views
415
LIFE IN THE KITCHEN IS FINALLY CLEANED UP NOW I USED 409 GREATLY IT IS OVER. LIFE IN I GET MY NEW JOB RUN MY OWN COMPANY THAT I WANT SOT PAID FOR GREATLY. I HAVE DECIDED AFTER GOING THRU ALL OF THIS GREATLY ITS BEST I TRY TO WORK IN MY OWN COMPANY NOT STRESS ABOUT SSDI I KNOW IM THE RIGHT AND...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom