Ssd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I your servant come humbly to you to ask you that my Social Security Disability be granted and awarded so the ### can take care of ### and ### and deal with ### mental health issues.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God in Jesus name please pray that I find a way to get more money I'm going to be broke or please find a way I get my money without my mom accusing me I need a way to get more money or help me Lord my dad cut away my money and he did it in a way that's not fair I need more money Lord...
Replies
11
Views
240
Father God and Jesus name please pray my mom doesn't get locked up and going to jail she has to go to court on ### please pray she doesn't get locked up and go to jail
Replies
8
Views
168
Father God in Jesus name please pray my friend ### didn't go behind my back. And tell people about. Me she txt and accused me of something I didn't do please pray when she calls me she won't accuse me.
Replies
6
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom