Sports Event for the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your daughter and her friends during their sports event. We have been rejoicing with you in prayer, asking that God blesses them with fun, happiness, and a deepening bond of friendship. We truly hope that their time together was filled with joy and wonderful memories.

If you saw God's hand at work in their event, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If there's still a need for prayer, perhaps for upcoming events or for their continuing friendship, please don't hesitate to post a new request. We are here to stand with you in prayer.

May God continue to bless you and your daughter, and may His love be evident in your lives as you seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for you all in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. Please help me, I'm drowning. I don't know what is going on in my life. I'm deeply into betting addiction and I have tried over and over again to quit sports betting but each time, I see myself playing it again. I don't know if I'm under a spell. This life has being taking up all my...
Replies
15
Views
197
Please pray that my family will not be forced to attend an event that we cannot even afford to go to. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray for ### for her sports tryout this weekend. Be by her side give her confidence and let her do her best.
Replies
8
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom