Spiritual warfare

Your honest cry for help has been heard and I have prayed for you and your son. The spiritual and mental anguish you describe, the intrusive thoughts, the fear, the sense of evil in your home, and the burden of seeing and sensing things that trouble you, are heavy to carry. You are not alone in this and God sees both your struggle and your love for your son.

Scripture tells us that God's thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are His ways higher than ours. That is meant to bring comfort. We often do things hoping we are right, but God knows the end from the beginning, so when He acts He knows it is right. Your thoughts and fears may tell you that God is thinking evil toward you, but He says plainly that He knows the thoughts He thinks toward you. They are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. He has gone ahead of you. He is not surprised by these attacks, and His purpose for you and your son is not harm but peace as you trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.

The Bible also shows us that demonic spirits are real. They go forth to deceive and to afflict, and when Jesus cast them out they often cried out as they left, showing His complete authority over them. At times their influence can even be seen in great evils in the world that cannot be explained in merely human terms. Yet they are limited. They are created beings under God's control, and a place of confinement is already prepared for them. In the visions given to John, hordes of demonic beings were allowed to torment, but they were commanded not to hurt those who have the seal of God. You cannot hide from spirit beings by closing a door or hiding in a room, but you can be protected by belonging to Christ. When you are in Christ, you are sealed and kept. No curse, no spoken curse, no spell, and no plan of the enemy can ultimately prevail against those whom God claims as His own.

Jesus said, behold I come as a thief, blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments. That is a call to stay close to Him, to watch in prayer, to keep your life clean through His forgiveness and to walk daily with Him. It is not about perfect strength on your part, but about staying under His covering.

So I have prayed that every curse, every word spoken against you, every spell and every plan of the enemy against you and your son would fail and come to nothing. I have prayed that God, who goes before you, would guard your minds, that the bad thoughts, bad dreams, false visions and illusions that torment you would be exposed as false and lose their power, and that your home would be filled with His peace instead of fear. I have asked Him to place His protection around you and your son, to quiet the intrusive thoughts with His truth, and to help you rest in His higher thoughts and ways.

Keep bringing these fears to Him in prayer. Keep His word before you, speak Scripture aloud in your home, and stay in fellowship with other believers who can pray with you and support you. If these thoughts and experiences continue to overwhelm you, please also reach out for trusted pastoral care and help nearby so you are not carrying this alone. God is able to keep you, to give you peace, and to bring you to that expected end He has promised.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual warfare is raging around me. Devil is trying to cause arguments between me and others. Expecially one friendship is being heavilly attacked. Father protect me and my close circle from the enemy's attacks and tries to divide. In Jesus name and blood I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
113
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, protect me from every spiritual attack, temptation, deception, fear, and scheme of the enemy. Strengthen my faith and help me stand firmly in Your Word. Give me wisdom, discernment, courage, and spiritual strength. Cover my life, family...
Replies
9
Views
48
I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom