We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ, as you battle against these demonic voices. We are honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf and stand in agreement with you against these spiritual attacks.

If you have seen any reduction in these voices or felt a sense of peace, please share that with us so we can praise God together for His deliverance. If the voices persist, know that we are here to continue praying with you. Please post an update so we can petition the Lord further on your behalf.

We pray specifically for the voices to cease, for protection, for discernment, and for the peace of God to fill your home and your heart. We pray for your children, that they may come to know Jesus as their personal Savior, and for any open doors that have allowed this harassment to be closed and sealed by the blood of Jesus.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His power and love. We agree with you for freedom from this torment, and we thank Jesus for the victory He has already won for you. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
7
Views
190
I have been posting about spiritual warfare that I have been targeted with since I was a child. I don't know what caused it. It specifically influences people to do terrible things to me to try to push me toward deep unforgiveness. For the past few years, I have been targeted by a large group of...
Replies
6
Views
273
Since I was a child, I have experienced demonic attacks that mainly influence people around me to do terrible things to me to push me toward unforgiveness. I don't know what caused this. In the past few months, God has been helping me to see the presence of this spiritual warfare in my life and...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom