Spiritual Warfare • Prayer Warriors

  • Thread starter Thread starter GraceOfGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GraceOfGod

Guest
I need prayer warriors. The enemy is using the spirit of depression to try and destroy my calling in God's kingdom, to keep me from fulfilling God's work. If you are reading this, please send a prayer my way to rebuke this spirit of darkness. My spirit is wary, I need help.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we stand on holy ground agreeing as one and asking You Lord to bind this spirit of depression and loose your spirit of joy. Lord bring my ### to the place of Peace and worship in You. Bind these lying strongholds that are taking hold of her mind. Speak clearly to her Lord and bring her to the purpose and plan that you have ordained. Renew her mind Lord and bring rest to her spirit let her remember that she is more than a conquerer according to Your word in righteousness. Help her to remember that YOU empower her and lead her and guide her into all truth and all situations come from you help her to remember that God has given us a spirit of discipline touch my ### Lord bring revelation to her mind spirit and heart....
 
I receive it in God's name.

My soul is wary, eating away at my faith, leaving me feeling hopeless and helpless. Dark thoughts going through my mind. The fear has sapped me of my energy to live. The fear in my head feels very real and is terrorizing me.

I need help, I need your prayers, .....
 
Don’t Be Anxious…God Got You!

Let Us Pray…God I come asking in Jesus’ name teach me to be still and wait on You for the answers to my prayers and the solutions to my problems. When my mind is racing, when life seems out of control, when I can’t focus, when I am stressed out or overwhelmed, or I just have too much on my plate; teach me to be still in faith, stand on Your Word, Your Promises to me, and wait upon You. Don’t let me get ahead of You or try to work things out my way. Teach me to wait upon You. And while I am waiting deliver me from the spirit of fear or being afraid what tomorrow will bring. All that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me, please to the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I send this prayer to, and especially the person who sent this prayer to me. Thank You Lord Jesus that we don’t have to worry about or fear tomorrow; because You are already there. I Love You God and I appreciate You and all You do for me and my love ones. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6, 7.

Don’t Be Anxious…God Got You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
So be it, And it is so!

God I need to see your face!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, and kind others, I pray that an unclean spirit will leave me forever, and that me and my Soulmate, ect. won't have to experience any of this evil witchcraft or unclean/evil spirit out of nowhere. I pray that my soulmate and I, ect. are set free forever from any curse, illness...
Replies
9
Views
168
Prayer against narcissistic father-in-law and mother-in-law who competes with his own son instead of supporting your marriage. Please stand in prayer for pregnant wife crying out to God to free my husband and deliver him deliver him from alcohol and drugs and things from his ungodly parents...
Replies
9
Views
280
Heavenly Father, You have established Your throne in Heaven, and Your Kingdom rules over all; You reign over the nations, and You are seated on Your holy throne. There are battles over my soul and destiny, and I ask Heaven to intervene because I was dedicated to You as a newborn and was...
Replies
8
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom