Nobody is reading this thread right now.

beauté de l'intérieur

Servant of All
My father, the spiritual covering for my grandmother, mother, and me, under Christ:

1. Forgiveness for not obeying/following God fully in the past
2. Spiritual gifts/fruits overflowing, visions, dreams, prophecy, speaking in tongues, interpretation, etc.
3. Ability to wait on Jehovah without distraction, to be a greater man of God than he would’ve been
4. Faith and soundness of mind, the right decisions
5. Power to tear down strongholds for our family and others
6. Increasing revelation and direct communication with Him
7. Young men to mentor, teaching gifts
8. For our family to appreciate him more and listen when he’s teaching
9. Like Solomon, exceeding wisdom and understanding, and largeness of heart, even as the sand on the seashore
10. Boldness to share the gospel and complete triumph in his ministries
11. To know if he’s meant to have a YouTube channel to share your word
12. Many brothers in Christ/prayer partners and restored relationships with old friends
13. Abundant grace and favor with the Father, angels, and everyone else.
14. Financial increase and management skills, faith for sacrificial giving
15. Like Moses, his eyesight shall not dim and his physical force not diminish. Perfect health/strength, supernatural energy to accomplish more each day. To lose weight/gain muscle quickly and be able to lift weights/play sports with his son and future grandchildren. Thick, healthy hair. Healthy blood pressure/sugar, low triglycerides, clean liver cat scan, no tingling/joint pain, healing from smoking/drinking in his past. Extended life to continue edifying future generations!
16. All discord bound and my parents' marriage abundantly blessed. perfect communication, affection/cuddling, trust, and best friendship between them.

Thank you and Jesus bless!!! 💗💗💗

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My father, the spiritual covering for my grandmother, mother, and me, under Christ:

1. Forgiveness for not obeying/following God fully in the past
2. Spiritual gifts/fruits overflowing, visions, dreams, prophecy, speaking in tongues, interpretation, etc.
3. Ability to wait on Jehovah without distraction, to be a greater man of God than he would’ve been
4. Faith and soundness of mind, the right decisions
5. Power to tear down strongholds for our family and others
6. Increasing revelation and direct communication with Him
7. Young men to mentor, teaching gifts
8. For our family to appreciate him more and listen when he’s teaching
9. Like Solomon, exceeding wisdom and understanding, and largeness of heart, even as the sand on the seashore
10. Boldness to share the gospel and complete triumph in his ministries
11. To know if he’s meant to have a YouTube channel to share your word
12. Many brothers in Christ/prayer partners and restored relationships with old friends
13. Abundant grace and favor with the Father, angels, and everyone else.
14. Financial increase and management skills, faith for sacrificial giving
15. Like Moses, his eyesight shall not dim and his physical force not diminish. Perfect health/strength, supernatural energy to accomplish more each day. To lose weight/gain muscle quickly and be able to lift weights/play sports with his son and future grandchildren. Thick, healthy hair. Healthy blood pressure/sugar, low triglycerides, clean liver cat scan, no tingling/joint pain, healing from smoking/drinking in his past. Extended life to continue edifying future generations!
16. All discord bound and my parents' marriage abundantly blessed. perfect communication, affection/cuddling, trust, and best friendship between them.

Thank you and Jesus bless!!! 💗💗💗

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

Romans 8:28​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My father: Healthy blood pressure and sugar, low triglycerides, clean liver cat scan, No tingling/joint pain, healing from smoking in his past. Increasing visions/prophecy. Thank you, Jesus! My cousin: She’s near my age and this is the first time she’s living in a new state without roommates...
Replies
Views
My teacher diagnosed with breast cancer. She is incredibly kind, caring, creative, and maternal. Her husband’s car was hit by an 18-wheeler truck, and her father-in-law passed away. For her heart to be comforted, faith, and amazing miracles/healing. The oil of joy, garments of praise, laying of...
Replies
Views
Thank you Jesus for: Multiplying all spiritual gifts/fruits and enabling him to wait on you without distraction. Faith and soundness of mind. Visons, dreams, prophecy, speaking in tongues. Power to tear down strongholds for our family and others, keep receiving revelation and teaching it to us...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom