Spiritual attack as I grow closer to God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I just lost my ###. I don't feel like I deserve your love at all.
Replies
12
Views
227
I've been struggling with sin. I need prayer please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
319
Please pray urgently for my sons, ### and ###. They are both walking through an incredibly difficult season and seem to be under intense spiritual attack. A series of painful circumstances, setbacks, and troubling situations have begun to spiral, and they desperately need God’s protection...
Replies
11
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom