Spiritual And Physical Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-583
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-583

Guest
Pray for God to touch parts of my body that are in deep pain. Pray also that God will lift my spirit. I just received news that a job that I have been longing for and was interviewed several times has been given to someone else. God has a plan for my good. This much I believe. Amen
 
Our Father in heaven, because we are born again, because we are born of the spirit we are your children, because you prayed for us we have access to healing, peace, and joy, because we are yours, you have a plan for us, so father, you have a precise plan for ###. We praise you because you are working in him unspeakable things in his life. We praise you for his life, thank you for the call that is on his life. Father you have called to full time ministry, open his eyes and like Samuel may he be ready to listen.

We thank you in Jesus name, amen!
 
God please heal this person and please give them a much better job in Jesus name, give them wisdom, help them work hard and please help them not lose motivation and do well in getting a job and keep it. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God will work on ### and show ### and ###'s children mercy
Replies
7
Views
228
Please pray for me. I’ve been unemployed for a few months recovering from vet tech burnout, 50lb weight loss in 6 months, letting go of heavy grief from my brother's death in 2014, and going to the ER twice in a month from a cardiac issue and pneumonia. I owe $### on my car from past due...
Replies
5
Views
270
I’m asking for someone to pray the prayer of faith for me to receive healing through my entire body.
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom