Spirit ### And ### Must Divorce Us In Jesus Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, Pray for us, I always see my husband sleeping with a woman who have body in the water in the dream. (2) I myself I always sleep with either my husband or another person whom I know in the dream. (3) Physical, there is one person name ###, the repairer of bicycle, says my husband will not have marital stability. But we shall overcome by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord, she has chosen to run unto you for protection, Lord protect ### from all the powers of darkness. Lord we believe that at Calvary every kind of false powers were rendered powerless. Dear Lord we know that we are victors in you and you do fight for us all our enemies. I commit ### in your able power that you may conquer all the dreams that ### sees in dreams instead of her marriage. Lord let ### sleep only physically with her true husband and Lord I pray for ### marriage protection that it may last for long and no more worries. In the Mighty Name I pray Amen.
 
Bless this couple and let them not be clouded by deceiving spirits. Amen
 
Lord Jesus fix the root cause/problems of this situation and give this lady wisdom and insight into what is going on in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus cast away all devils and make this couple have feeling for their own marriage. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist all the dreams I had overnight on Mar 30 2026 to Mar 31 2026 about ### offering me to go somewhere and I move out and away from all my close relations and where people that me and my close relations wouldn't want came around including...
Replies
8
Views
213
Pray the rental company doesn't come and take or move our living room furniture. Pray for my Husband ### He is struggling to pay the bills, He's in debt and the bills are due but there's no money because of His knee injury that the doc says He needs surgery on. But He needs healing because He...
Replies
8
Views
316
Hey... I did a prayer request before this also. I am ### yrs old and my bf is ### yrs old. We had to stop our relationship because his parents asked us to do and my bf totally changed. But thanks be to God I got him back. He was rude to me because it will be more painful for me in the future. We...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom