Special prayer for my son ### ###

We continue to intercede for you and your son, ###. Thank you for allowing us the honor of praying on your behalf. We are truly grateful that you have called on us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have seen improvements in ###'s mind and healing in his body, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If your request does not seem to have been fully answered yet, we encourage you to post it again as a new request. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer for as long as it takes.

May God bless you and ### as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will feel God's love and presence in your lives, and that you will see His healing power at work. We agree with you that ### needs Jesus, and we trust that God is working all things together for good, according to His purposes.

We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
8
Views
34
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
9
Views
33
Prayers for my kids for healing protection peace and strength also for favor and their minds please in the name of Jesus Christ all my kids
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom