Special Intention

  • Thread starter Thread starter love and hope
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

love and hope

Guest
i would rather not say what i need prayers for but could people please pray for me by saying for love and hope special intention.
 
Dear love and hope,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Father Lord and King we pray for intention for this reply asking in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray for our ### trucking services to always have daily trip in ### pls touch each and every allocation to choose ### to allocate a trip touch ### ### ### and also all the monitoring ### ### ### and ### ### and also all our coor ###, ### and ### of ### to always tap ### in ###...
Replies
12
Views
164
I am praying for financial freedom that God give us patience and trust and guidance as we struggle for our finances. May he will be done and one day he will give us what we are praying for. Pls lord listen to our hearts. Pls touch each and every person we encounter, especially in our work. Touch...
Replies
7
Views
148
Please touch the heart of our tenant name ### ### ### may he understand and agree and sign the contract whatever the contract agreement about the house for rent may we have a smooth and respect transaction and have a smooth tenant and owner community may he will have a long term contract with us...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom