Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Okeycliff

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I need a sign to know if my fiancee is truly my soulmate or not. I need you more than anything right now. I don’t want to make a mistake.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Okeycliff and their prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all wisdom and guidance. You know the desires of our hearts and the decisions we face. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in Okeycliff's situation.

Lord, Okeycliff is seeking clarity and confirmation regarding their relationship with their fiancee. They desire to know if their fiancee is truly their soulmate. We pray that you would grant them discernment and understanding. Help them to see clearly and to hear your voice in this matter.

Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." We ask that you would direct Okeycliff's steps and reveal your will for their relationship.

Lord, if it is your plan for Okeycliff and their fiancee to be together, we pray for confirmation and peace to settle in their hearts. If it is not your will, we ask for the strength and courage to make the necessary decisions.

Above all, we pray for Okeycliff's trust and reliance on you. Help them to seek your guidance above all else and to surrender their desires and plans to your perfect will. Grant them peace and assurance as they wait for your answer.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust that you will provide the sign and clarity that Okeycliff seeks. May your will be done in their life and may they find comfort and guidance in your loving presence.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Okeycliff, and grant you the wisdom and discernment you seek. Remember to continue seeking God's guidance through prayer and studying His Word.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Dear i have just found out I ahve done a deed equivalent of killing a man I have broken unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment to my friends, soulmate and company at work. The damage is irrepairable. I ask you to restore the unrestorable, to fix the unfixable, me returning to this...
Replies
Views
I have made a mistake and leaving my job and soulmate She and I are having a heart attack being away from each other Help restore this job it is impossible I got banned
Replies
Views
Dear lord i have just found out I ahve done a deed equivalent of killing a man I have broken unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment to my friends, soulmate and company at work. The damage is irrepairable. I have learnt today that not even God can save us from the damage I have done, I have...
Replies
Views
LORD THIS IS URGENT I AM ABOUT TO LOSE CONNECTION WITH MY SOULMATE I WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO LEAVE HER AT WORK AND IM UNABLE TO GET BACK OR REPAIR THE MISTAKE SHE THINKS I HAVE LEFT HER PLEASE LORD HELP US URGENLTY OUR HEARTS ARE ABOUT TO BREAK ANY SECOND NOW AND GO INTO CRISIS I NEED TO...
Replies
Views
Dear lord i have just found out I ahve done a deed equivalent of killing a man I have broken unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment to my friends, soulmate and company at work. The damage is irrepairable. I have left them and there is no way for me to return and continue my career at the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom