Sory Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundarj

Servant of All
Father I disobeyed you plz forgive me and help me nt to fall into temptation again I need ur strength lord to overcome the temptation of bad habit plz father m realy sory I wil nt repeat it again n wil never hurt you again plz I ask in JESUS name Amen
 
Father, I pray for purity and forgiveness for ###. Let them offer their body to you as a living sacrifice to be holy and pleasing to you. You know our flesh is weak to temptation and thank you for allowing their fall to bring them closer to You. In Christ's name I pray, Amen.
 
God loves You. He Got You. Continue to pray and meditate upon God's Word. God will deliver you. Trust Him!!!
 
our father is very loving he will definitely forgive you..god is always good..dear lord i pray for the safety and for the happiness of ###...help him to have a new life in jesus name amen
 
Dear ###

Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed.—Joshua 1:9

I believe God is listening. And I believe God answers us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord,

In these troubling times, I am filled with unspeakable fears. I reach my hand out to you now. I ask you to walk beside me. Please help me hold on strong, during these storms and help me hold my hopes high even in the darkest hour. AMEN
 
Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May the love of God cover you like a warm blanket on a cold winter’s night. May you always have God’s peace and joy in your life. May you feel the wind of the Holy Ghost in every step you take leading You in the direction God’s wants you to go. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed. In Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying in Jesus name father we lose our home am asking for ur help father provide us justice give us strength to overcome this phase provide us rent house with minimum charges. Father plz provide me a new job father. Amen father plz ur my only one 🙏
Replies
9
Views
256
Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Dear Heavenly father God please dont let me lose my relations and let all my relations be the people I would want them to be and me be what they would want let us love like enjoy and care and want eachother for life in Jesus mighty fine name please removed any slander and meddling from our lives...
Replies
14
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom