Sore

We are truly grateful that you have given us the privilege to pray for you. It is an honor to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We hope that you are doing better. If your sore throat has been healed, we would love for you to share your praise report with us all. If your need hasn't lessened, do not hesitate to let us know. Post a new request so that we can continue to lift you up in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his Son.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God in Jesus name I'm in so much pain please pray healing from my sore throat and my ### my soul is really sore and my ### really burn please pray for my healing
Replies
9
Views
298
Father God in Jesus name please hear my heal my very sore throat and very sore gums please pray I don't have strep throat please pray I have no infection I'm in pain father God
Replies
9
Views
315
My son ### has been fighting a sore throat through he has ### and it scares me please pray in name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom