Son's game system broken

NeedGod2help

Faithful Servant
Jesus please let my son's gaming system get fixed as I cannot afford to buy him a new one. I know this seems like a petty request but there is no way we can replace it. Thank you, Amen.
 
God wants to give us our needs and our wants. The Bible says, Delight yourself also in the LORD; and he shall give you the desires of your heart., I am praying for your ###'s gaming system to get fixed. May God Bless You.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW GAMING SYSTEM PS4 OCCULUS RIFT SOMETHING FUN WE CAN HEAR OTHER ON WITH HEAD PHONES SETS PLAY TOGETHER AT A CERTAIN TIME GREATLYYYYY..LIFE I GET ONE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS AND MY MOM OR WII SOMETHING NOT TO EXPENSIVE BUT YET WE CAN PLAY ALL TOGETHER EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT GAME NIGHT THE...
Replies
9
Views
99
LIFE IN I GET A NEW GAMING SYSTEM THAT WORKS GREATLY I CAN ENJOY GREATLY..SINCE FISH OF FORTUNE AND PUZZLES AND CHAOS BOTH OF THEM WONT WORK FOR ME AS T ALL. I FIND A NEW WAY HOBBY FOR NOW ON WITH A WHOLE NEW GAMING SYSTEM GREATLY NO WORRIES NO MORE BEGGER CLOAK VICTORY CLOAK IS ON THATS IT...
Replies
10
Views
114
I get more hours at work perks and a gift bag greatlyyy I get the Perfume I love and until I can afford it I get one more Job save up my money for a Place of my own to own rent to own greatlyyy I don’t give up today I get some loving today greatly my shields are healed I can have my uncommon...
Replies
8
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom