Song

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord answer this prayer according to will and provide peace and fulfill the needs. In Jesus name Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Song God is love/ he's not bad/ as some people say////// and I don't know why they wont rrrrreeepennt.... God is love/ but you turn your back on him so what other choice does he have but to give you up to what you waaaaannnnnttt Then when things go bad then you blame hiiiiiimmmmm But God is love...
Replies
Views
Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thyne is the kingdom and power and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. —Joel 2:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "The prayers go up and...
Replies
Views
Father in heaven I praise and give you thanks and thanks for answered prayer. I come to you a sinner and ask forgiveness for all my sins. I ask father forgiveness of all my enemies that are tormenting me and for you to bless them. AMEN Our Father which art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy...
Replies
Views
Lord, today on Friday 23 September 2022 you have watched this latest UK government’s intention to strengthen the sanctions regime to set clear work expectations of claimants and provide more support to those over 50. These changes will give claimants the best possible chance to be financially...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom