Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marie11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie11

Guest
01 Sep 2011

please pray for my ### who is several states away at college for the first time. Pray that he will be surrounded by Godly friends, who will give him a desire to know God more, by the testimony of their lives. Help him to see the joy that is found only in a relationship with God. My ### is a Christian, however, over the past year or two has had some moments of going down the wrong path in life. I pray that he will resist the temptations to find joy or happiness in things that are only fleeting, but instead to have an overwhelming desire to know God, and find his joy in Him alone. I pray that he will desire to use his talents for God's glory and be a witness and an encouragement to those around him. Help him learn to speak the truth in love and open his heart and mind to the Holy Spirit and be drawn to God in his life. I pray that he will find a church home away from home, where he can grow in Christ and become the Godly man that God can use in a mighty way. I pray that God will watch over, and protect him physically, spiritually and emotionally. I pray that I will be a better distant parent and that I will know how to let go and let God do a mighty work in his life. I also pray that he will continue to hear God's voice in his life and know he is loved by Him. I pray that a Godly man will feel led to walk alongside him and become an example of how to be a Godly man, and to be a father figure in his life. I pray for the healing of the hurt he has because of the lack of a father figure in his life, the past several years.

I am reposting this .. Thank you for continuing to pray for my ### .. He is several states away and I am trusting God to work in his life.
 
Oh Lord I stand in agreement with this ###'s prayer for her son to be covered by your protection and angels surround him. Please convict his heart when he makes wrong choices and allow the Christian choices to be easily made in his shoes. I know this environment is a very tempting one and I ask that you remove the temptations from him and all around.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray that your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Lord, thank you for hearing our prayers, we pray for ### son that you will be with him always, in Jesus Name
 
Lord in Jesus name we ask that Your hedge of protection be around ### son in body, mind and spirit....continue to bless ### with Peace Lord and trust in You...touch ### son and bring him to the place that he needs to be at in YOU....Lord hear the cry of this mother as she lifts her son up to You in trust that You will make a way for him and protect him in this new chapter of his life in Jesus name we pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for my eldest son ###. He isn't in the right state of mind. He seems to be confused and paranoid. He is a good man and father but im so worried. Please pray for him and I thank you so much.
Replies
15
Views
177
Please pray over my son. He can’t get his life right. Between substances gambling money issues. He finally has a descent job and a nice girl friend but I am so afraid he can’t escape his lifestyle and problems addictions. He is a great person. I am not saying a drug addict living on streets but...
Replies
11
Views
143
Please pray for supernatural healing for my son who doctors think is suffering from severe hyperemesis and kidney failure. They cannot find the cause of the hyperemesis but my son is ill and has lost a lot of weight. He looks like he is dying and they can't find a reason why. At this point I...
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom