Son

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your son during this frightening experience. Our hearts were moved as we lifted him before the Lord, asking for His peace to surround your little one and for any fear to be replaced with the comfort that only Jesus can provide. We prayed that the Lord would calm his mind and heart, reminding him of God’s promise in Psalm 56:3, "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."

If the Lord has answered this prayer and your son is resting easier, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the fear still lingers or new concerns have arisen, please don’t hesitate to share them again. We are here to continue standing in faith with you, believing that God’s peace will guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

May the Lord bless your family with His presence, filling your home with His love and protection. We continue to pray that your son will know the safety and security that comes from walking with Jesus, and that he will grow in the assurance that God is always with him. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pinned GOD'S SON AND SNAKE OVERCOME THE MANY POISONOUS fiery /ˈfʌɪəri/ SNAKES AND SONS AMEN
Replies
7
Views
108
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
251
I had a dream last night and i got up at around 2 am. It really.shook me. Before this dream i had been praying intensely for the youth at the.camp. I dreamt my little son was with me. We were at a place. Then i was standing at one spot and then i move. A fire come that area and i say thank you...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom