Son Release From Stronghold

  • Thread starter Thread starter porkabean
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

porkabean

Guest
My prayer request is for my son ### to be released from prison. He has currently been incarcerated for ### years, and has diabetes. He was on probation and in the wrong place at the wrong time got him in this current predicament. Please include him for prayer request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have given my life to Christ one year ago. Though not yet baptized… I believe fully in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I believe I am forgiven and that I am covered in the blood of Jesus. I have never confessed my sins out loud. I ask you to please pray for me as I still feel I have a hold on...
Replies
10
Views
395
GM, PRAYOR WARRIORS. PLS PRAY THAT MY SON WILL BE RELEASED FROM JAIL NOT TO STAND TRIAL NOR TO BE RETURNED TO A LIFE OF INCARCERATION, ONCE AGAIN. MY SON ACCEPTED "SALVATION" ON EASTER SUNDAY IN APRIL 2024. SINCE HE ACCEPTED SALVATION HE WAS AS A "NEWBORN" BABY. HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE "WAR"...
Replies
8
Views
557
Good Morning, I'm asking for prayer from June 13th. My family had a brawl, and the ministry numbers are dropping every day, 11 at a time. The one I'm in is in a huge battle; everything I move or do, I feel an evil around me. I just got off a prayer meeting and felt the evil then. At work on...
Replies
8
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom