Son ### Not Do Homework/cooperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please Lord make my son cooperate and do his homework I cannot handle this chaos every night anymore.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son cooperate, go to bed, and get up today for his class. Please let the interview that I have go well and me be able to stay awake for it. Please also let my mother-in-law not be difficult when we have to go to her today to help her. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
201
Father, I pray I know how to help people with their nutrient-dense foods for all ages from children to teenagers, young adults to adults, and everyone else. I pray for Clarity, Wisdom, and to heal people in JESUS name. Also, I need this 4 kittens to leave and 1 dog today in JESUS name. I also...
Replies
10
Views
321
Jesus please help me the website that I need to use for important paperwork is not working. Please let it work. And please let my ### cooperate tonight. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom