Son/Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
 Lord please help my son calm down he was so upset going to school today and late because of his OCD. Please heal him of it. Also, please let my job go ok today. Thank you, Amen.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Kingdom Come -- Not just eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, Romans 14:17, in Jesus name

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE]rayer [SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE]ocus:  God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “2015-2016” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of.  God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from.  Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.  [SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus.  May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit.  May the joy of the Lord be our strength.  May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives.  Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God.  God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer.  God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son's school respond about the testing that he missed; please let everything be ok at my husband's job since he called out yesterday, and please don't let the landlord come until this afternoon. Please also let my son be ok at school today, no problems, stay awake and alert...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and his drama performance be ok and his testing go well and he doesn't forget to go to it and let the person in charge of testing allow him the extra time that he gets . Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let me figure out how to fix my son's computer. We cannot get into it, and he is going to be so upset when he gets up. Please let me find a way to fix it overnight. Please let everything at his school go well today, no problems. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and let him do everything that he is supposed to and also please let me have the strength to get through the next few days. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok with and remember to go to his testing today, and pay attention in math class and take notes. Please also let my husband's health insurance situation get resolved and when he goes to his appointment today let everything be ok, and all the claims get approved, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom