Son healing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your precious son. It has been our heart’s desire to lift him before our Heavenly Father, asking for His healing touch to soothe the inflammation in his esophagus, restore the lining, and bring balance to his stomach. We have prayed in faith, trusting in the power of Jesus’ name to bring wholeness and relief.

If God has answered this prayer in the days since you shared your request, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report—please share how He has moved so that we may rejoice with you. If, however, your son is still in need of healing, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you and your family with His peace and presence as you seek Him. We pray that He would strengthen your faith and draw you closer to Him through this trial, all for His glory and in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
7
Views
141
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
10
Views
197
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom