Son Does Not Believe

  • Thread starter Thread starter martha102
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martha102

Guest
PLEASE i NEED PRAYER FOR MY SON ###. HE IS ### YEARS OLD. HE RECENTLY INFORMED ME THAT HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD ANYMORE. HE IS LISTENING TO HIS FOOLISH FRIENDS. I DID NOT TAKE HIM TO CHURCH BUT I TRIED TO TEACH HIM. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND WORK EVERY SUNDAY. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING GOD WILL SPEAK TO HIM. PLEASE HELP ME PRAY
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch ### and bring Truth to his heart...Lord we ask that You reveal Yourself to him in his mind, and spirit...Lord fill ### with wisdom and knowledge according to Your word..touch his mom and give her wisdom to speak kind words that come from You...Lead them to a place Lord where they can be whole in You in Jesus name
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Children Are A Gift From God,

Child Of God,

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3)

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless each and every child in our family. One by one and name by name: touch, bless, save, deliver, lead, guide, protect and encourage my children to live a lifestyle of Christianity. Bless my children with much wisdom. You said in Your Word: He that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. You also said, “If you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, and God will give you wisdom generously.” I am asking that You God will bless each and everyone of my children including myself with wisdom and knowledge to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Teach my children how to seek You and Your will for their lives. Bless me children with Christian friends that love You Lord Jesus.

God bless us as parents with Godly wisdom and knowledge on how to raise our children to love, honor, and respect You; love what You love and hate what You hate. Teach each of us as parents how to seek You and Your will for us and our children. Teach us how to spend quality time with our children daily. I know a child left to himself will bring his parents to shame (Proverbs 29:15). I don’t want that for my children or our family. So teach us how to get and keep our priorities in order Lord Jesus. My children are a gift and inheritance from You God. Teach us as parents how to raise the gifts that You have bless us with. Teach us as parents how to raise our children that one day we will hear You say, “Well Done, I Am proud of the way you have raised your children!” And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for each member of my family, my friends, my neighbors, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!

Children Are A Gift From God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Youth Minister & Christian Life Coach

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us
 
```markdown
Child of God,



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my child with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a son, ###, he says that Jesus doesn’t exist and he says blasphemous things about him and Mother Mary. This hurts my soul. He further goes on to say that he hates his life and wishes he was dead. I don’t understand why. My husband and I live to make him happy but no matter what we do for...
Replies
8
Views
104
Financial crisis, bipolar depression, suicidal, just not caring what he says or does. My husband turned his back on God. We don't pray together anymore, he doesn't go to church. He is negative and so verbally abusive towards me. I love him so much and I need God to soften his heart before it is...
Replies
8
Views
271
Jesus spoke of false Christs in Matthew 24:24, which states, "for there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; in so much, that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Articles you are NOT going to deceive me. You hold to the...
Replies
6
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom