Something terrible happens to me !!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Something terrible happens to me !! I have big problems with pornography and masturbation! I have been praying for ten years now! Please, pray that this horror will forever stop! Let's pray God to give me forgiveness! Let us pray that the Lord will give me understanding because this horror continues! Let us pray for deliverance !!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Abba in Jesus Name forgive our sins. Grant your great mercy and help ### in need. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
150
I have sinned with pornography and masturbation! This is terrible! Please, pray that Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, and deliver me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I cannot do it on my own. I have been praying, fasting, and confessing my sin for many years, but the sin keeps...
Replies
6
Views
193
These past few nights have been very restless. I am often alone, so I do not notice it, but this time my little sister was there to see it. I tossed and turned in my sleep all night, whereas I normally slept in a rather still position. I dreamed that I was being pursued by some kind of guru, a...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom