Something Magical Needs To Happen

  • Thread starter Thread starter starrykitten
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starrykitten

Guest
I have a chance to interview my favorite celebrity and inspiration, but I was told that, due to her schedule, it would take something magical to make it happen. Please let your prayer be that something magical for me.
 
Lord Help ### Child, According to will Let her wish be granted.. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to with a heavy heart about wanting that specific car the 2025 Lexus IS 350 sport in ultra white with the black interior that I was emailing and talking with the saleswoman ### about but I was not able to get back with her in a timely matter before the car was sold to someone...
Replies
6
Views
182
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:15 – “Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches that children naturally have foolish tendencies and need guidance to...
Replies
12
Views
222
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:15 – “Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches that children naturally have foolish tendencies and need guidance to...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom