someone in charge of a home health setting is ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBrands
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBrands

Guest
Someone in charge of a home health setting is using it for her own good. She is using the patients' money for herself. She buys groceries and stuff for herself with their money. She is stealing hours from other workers. She is stealing pills and taking them herself. She is abusing the patients and yelling at them and sometimes hitting them. She leaves them alone and gets paid. She takes the phone off the hook so no one can call and find out she has left them alone. She shorts her workers' pay and takes the pay herself. I pray for justice to be done to this person. She needs to be caught.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am not sure why you haven't reported her. My Mom was in a home at the end and I would have FLIPPED OUT if I found out they were treating my mom like an animal...shame on you for not reporting her...

Lord speak to their heart and let them do right at whatever cost to themselves...let them stand in the gap for the elderly and protect them from this monster of a woman...Lord reveal this situation in Jesus name...

Give me the info in a private message I will get it done for sure....
 
lords eyes is moving around everywhere justice will be done at the right time by the heavenly father

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Using the maximum space in my ###. I have a little ###. Divine efficient ideas how to organize, declutter my home. Ideas how to use space and organize stuff. I forget sometimes that I even have some stuff or where have I put them. Health, strength, motivation to make everything in my...
Replies
5
Views
198
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY AND NIGHT WITH YOU AND FAMILY AND THIS SITE, PLEASE PRAY THAT MY MOBILE HOME WILL SALE PLEASE, OR THAT SOMEONE WILL TRADE FOR A NICE BIG ENOUGH RV FOR ME AND MY 2 KIDS THAT BELONG TO GOD FIRST AND PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET AN RV SOON SO THAT I CAN GET OFF MY HUSBAND'S...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom