volvo737
Prayer Warrior
someone hacked into ###'s computer, she went to the cops, because I have been the only constant in her life during all that has befallen her, her car being vandalized, computer trouble, not being able to get a job, she has pointed the finger at me, I have only tried to help her, I've spent lots of money trying to get a business going for her, and trying to keep her sheltered and fed,
the company vehicle is on the verge of being repossessed, I don't know what to do, I felt, believed that God wanted me to help her, ### and his wife are getting interviews, and looks like they will be working soon, someone else is also helping them, so it's easier on me
### is really confused, everything I do seems bad to her. Ither than lifting the confusion from her mind, and getting her help I don't know what to pray for, I know God has a purpose in all this and I thank God it will turn out the way it should, but it looks dark right now.
the company vehicle is on the verge of being repossessed, I don't know what to do, I felt, believed that God wanted me to help her, ### and his wife are getting interviews, and looks like they will be working soon, someone else is also helping them, so it's easier on me
### is really confused, everything I do seems bad to her. Ither than lifting the confusion from her mind, and getting her help I don't know what to pray for, I know God has a purpose in all this and I thank God it will turn out the way it should, but it looks dark right now.
