Solid Police Report Stolen Bike -- Perpetrators Arrested & Bike Replaced

Intercessor

Beloved of All
I ask for ability to have a solid police report on my bike that was stolen last night. Also for the blessing of either having it found quickly. Last resort that I would have a windfall to buy another bike with a much better lock. Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
With your bike, find a spot like under the peddle holder and scratch in like your phone number. If it is stolen again, you will be able to id the bike more easily. This is what I do, and it did help me to get my bike back years ago.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
With your bike, find a spot like under the peddle holder and scratch in like your phone number. If it is stolen again, you will be able to id the bike more easily. This is what I do, and it did help me to get my bike back years ago.
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus

Thank you, was parked directly under an active camera. Pray the Property Manager takes the time to review the footage, please. Thank you I will get better numbers on my bike next time. I also know the thief will be arrested and that he will know why, IJN
 
I will pray the property manager does have good pics and the thief is caught. God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

At Police Station -- I ask for ability to have a solid police report on my bike that was stolen last night. Also for the blessing of either having it found quickly. Last resort that I would have a windfall to buy another bike with a much better lock. Thank you in Jesus' Name. It was parked...
Replies
11
Views
59
?
  • Locked
My bike was stolen and I have now found the serial number provided a picture for a police report. Please be praying that my bike is recovered and returned to me. I just bought it this past summer and it was a very expensive bike. I really enjoyed riding it. I just feel so sad. I know God can...
Replies
4
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom