Solar Savings For My ### In My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for extra grace to do polished, integrity-filled, presentations for my ### today and for help doing proposals in general. May I provide my ### with all the info that makes it easy for them to make an intelligent decision. May I get all paperwork signed quickly & properly, may my permitting and installations be a breeze so my ### start the meter running backward saving money immediately at no cost to them at all and may my payouts to me be immediate in the Name of Jesus.
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for financial breakthrough. My savings is now depleted and I have no job options. My husband's retirement has depleted my savings. He does get side jobs and I have to say he is better about contributing what he gets from them. I have applied for outside clerical jobs that did not work...
Replies
9
Views
527
I am asking for prayers from the saints, in the name of Jesus, to save my family home. Lord, please open hearts and minds of those in authority as they make the decisions regarding my case. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
229
recently lost all my life savings. I have been struggling with depression, sadness, guilt, despair, you name it. My wife found out today and now she won't speak to me. I am sure she is considering leaving. I can't lose her, we have been together 6 years and I love her dearly. I am desperately...
Replies
7
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom