Soften A Heart Towards Me Ezekiel 36:26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Jesus soften a person's heart towards me. Thank You Lord! ---- Ezekiel 36:26 ~ "I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh".
 
Anonymous I pray that God answers this request giving you the heart you desire and I pray that he also gives me a heart without a stone as well. In Jesus name amen. God give that to everyone on this site and to me and ###.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I pray that you give us all a soft heart, ###, me and everyone. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Turns to God Acts 3:19 Renewal Tit 3:3-8 Eyes Opened by 💡 Light of God's Word 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 over being own god Gen 3:1-15 New Heart Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3 💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewal by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word...
Replies
9
Views
137
🙇🏻 Turns to God Acts 3:19 Renewal Tit 3:3-8 Eyes Opened by Light of God's Word 2 Cor 4:4-6 over being own god Gen 3:1-15 New Heart Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3 💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewal by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word, Gen...
Replies
9
Views
124
🙇🏻Turns to God Acts 3:19, Washing and Renewal by The Holy Spirit, Tit 3:3-8 👁️👁 Opened by 💡 of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6, Repents of being own god choosing good and evil for herself apart from God's Word, Gen 3:1-15 (It's not working well for her)... New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Experiences New Birth Jesus said...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom