Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just got kicked out of a church Bible study group and it really hurt my spirit and heart. Please pray God will send divine help, interventions and appointments and send me and my son the right people, community and family to rebuild again. I have no friends or family and I'm a single mom...
Replies
11
Views
120
Jesus please help me. I just keep getting constant rejection letters from the jobs that I apply to. I have remade my resume several times. I had AI remake my resume and apply to jobs. I have paid resume services to remake my resume. I have friends let me know about jobs and still no interview...
Replies
13
Views
165
I’m rejected by every ### in this world. I’m too skinny they say, too broke, my hair is ugly because I have a receding hairline :( . My self esteem is broken. The scriptures won’t encourage me any better, rejection is a bullet to my soul . I’m helpless and heartbroken. My whole family is...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom