So you say you are Christian

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Then why haven't you taken in a homeless person and given them food, shelter and what they need?

Jesus is oh so clear about what happens to those who do not these things. They will go into the Lake of Fire, for these are the Goats.

Why have you not gone with your pagan holiday money to buy food and give it to the poor?

Why have you not gone down to widows and taken them food, work and help?

Why have you not gone down to the prison and taken Bibles?

Why have you not gone to the orphanages, and the government to give the orphans what they need?

Why haven't you gone to a hospital and read the Bible to the sick and hurting and supported the families?

Why have you not taken an orphan into your home where you have a warm fireplace, rugs, blankets, food, and more?

What you HAVE NOT DONE you HAVE NOT DONE TO JESUS! And yet, you say you're are Christian.

If someone asks for help, and you turn from them, humming, laughing, going about your life, etc. Are you a Christian?

And all around the world there are these poor, broken, orphans, widows and you reach not out your hand when you can. Your money and assets can not follow you, you can not use them in the grave.

So, are you a Christian?

What if they are telling a lie? Why do you concern yourself? Is this not the Father they do it to?

Last edited:
My heart just hurts to hear you say what I have been saying for so long. Why do we not do as God commands us???. Feed the hungry, take in someone with no place to live. I have done taken in a mother and her two children, would Jesus leave them outside?? NO! My daughter has PTSD, and though we were once rich, my ex deserted us, and we became destitute in a few years. All the churches and Christian organizations that I gave to SO generously when we had money, could not help us when we became homeless. Large wealthy churches, turned away people in need. It broke my heart, not for me, but for them

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My heart just hurts to hear you say what I have been saying for so long. Why do we not do as God commands us???. Feed the hungry, take in someone with no place to live. I have done taken in a mother and her two children, would Jesus leave them outside?? NO! My daughter has PTSD, and though we were once rich, my ex deserted us, and we became destitute in a few years. All the churches and Christian organizations that I gave to SO generously when we had money, could not help us when we became homeless. Large wealthy churches, turned away people in need. It broke my heart, not for me, but for them
What they do not realize is that this will be a reason for them being thrown into the Lake of Fire. That makes me cry and be sad.

What they do not realize is that this will be a reason for them being thrown into the Lake of Fire. That makes me cry and be sad.
Unfortunately love is not understood. It is an action word that often falls to the wayside.

Love is act of faith to adamantly pursue the well-being, edification, and prosperity of everyone without prejudices.
There is no break for Love. It must be continuously engaged.
It is easy to help our love ones and hard to give help to strangers.But true Love extends itself to all. God is Love.

Unfortunately love is not understood. It is an action word that often falls to the wayside.

Love is act of faith to adamantly pursue the well-being, edification, and prosperity of everyone without prejudices.
There is no break for Love. It must be continuously engaged.
It is easy to help our love ones and hard to give help to strangers.But true Love extends itself to all. God is Love.
Well said. Agape extends to all, without exception. Few understand, and few love truly.

Then it is time for them to START. Show God's love to the hungry, homeless, the ones in prison. If you have no love that turns to action, what are you doing??!!
I'm tired of seeing churches with coffee bars in the lobby, but, have no money set aside to feed the hungry in there own church!!!

My daily prayer is that all our churches should open up soup kitchen in the basement where all homeless, those who lost their jobs and women with lots of children wh do not have a home to go, will come in and have a warm and fresh meals. Jesus loves all of them. They do not attend church and some of them are not save. They need Jesus and He will bless those who come to Him and ask forgiveness of our sins.

God has chosen us to be a blessing to everyone and feeding the hungry is one of them. But first, feed with Gods word and let them know that Jesus wants to save them, give them peace and joy in their life. then continue to clothe the naked, visit the sick and those in prison. Jesus is right there to see the good deeds you are doing for His glory and honor.

Similar Requests

Lord, please, may my dad value me as a person again... may he stop listening to the advice of other people that have only ruined our relationship, may he stop listening to their assumptions about me and listen to who I am like he used to before they decided to destroy our relationship because...
Replies
Views
Why do we leave our husbands and our wives when we promised to love, honor, cherish and or obey them? Why do we completely ignore them when we do so along with blocking them from our devices? Can we actually block Jesus? Do we set ourselves up for a fall? What about our children if we have any...
Replies
Views
Please God can you stop this storm ..it's freezing rain ..terrible wind ..I feed helpless feral cats outside and I need to feed them ..I don't understand why they have to suffer and freeze like this ..Father I know all you have to do is wave your hand and it will seize ..I couldn't feed these...
Replies
Views
Please keep praying even though my landlord has not gotten a date for the housing tribunal to evict me I understand they are backlogged I am a spiritually Born-again Christian I'm in subsidized housing. I argued with the subsidized housing staff, I said some things I should not have, and I lost...
Replies
Views
Please Jesus why do you make me suffer like this? I always followed your commandments and now I am following more than ever why can't you give me my husband? I want to be a perfect housewife, please Jesus! Come to Me and heal me and grant me all the wishes of my heart! My heart's desires is to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom