So Stressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord, you know my heart and the way my boyfriend treats me and the kids is unfair...I pray, Lord, that you work with him. I pray that he find a decent paying job and for a financial breakthrough...I PROCLAIM IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS....AMEN
 
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for ### family, speak to ### and comfort ###. Answer all ### prayers soon and be with ### in everything ### does. Make all ### wishes come true....In the powerful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still concerned about whether or not my case will be resolved. Sleepless nights, low blood counts, confusion, possibility of losing my home due to owing so much money. The list of impossibilities is extensive. I'm losing weight under the stress and I'm not strong enough to handle all of...
Replies
10
Views
297
Dear God, I have regretted the day I was born. I feel like committing suicide right now. I'm helping my mom organizing a block party and it is turning a ginormous nightmare! The neighbors aren't helping out and even if they are, they're doing the easy peasy peddly stuff like buying cups while my...
Replies
8
Views
306
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom