So sad, shocked, hurt by my ###, a choice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
So sad, shocked, hurt by my son, a choice he shared. Lord, I pray resolution to my deep hurt. Jesus, make all things new & work out for our good. Jesus, repair our battered hearts to a forgiving relationship of love in You. In Jesus name, Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:18 – “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches the value of seeking advice and wise counsel before making decisions, especially...
Replies
9
Views
630
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
238
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:14: what will I do when God confronts me? What will I answer when called to account? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:14, Job expresses a profound awareness of his accountability before God. He recognizes that one day he...
Replies
6
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom