So downtrodden ...I've been praying so intensely for###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
So downtrodden ...I've been praying so intensely for nearly a year for a breakthrough (very painful stuff in my family)....God just asked me what if I never intervene. I realized how conditional my love for Him is....I felt like the rich young ruler who walked away sad when he could not sell all he had when Jesus asked him. The painful stuff in my family affects a little child and I just don't know how to surrender it, meaning accepting it might not get better and it will need to stay in this dysfunctional situation. I guess I'm realizing the hard heart I have towards God and my lack of submission and surrender. I don't know how to change that. Have mercy Lord. Have mercy. I still ask for help and breakthrough Lord. I cannot help it.
 
Praying for a breakthrough and that your child know that Yahweh is with them always. Praying for faith to be restored as the breakthrough is on the way. In Jesus name name. Amen 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me ### he is so downtrodden and it breaks my heart, please give my husband further healing from interstitial lung illness, protect him from ever relapse regression or side effects from his treatment and let him have a normal lifespan. Please protect and deliver me at work from...
Replies
14
Views
187
  • Locked
Lord Father feeling so downtrodden and heartbroken right now from all that has happened this week at work. Lord every time something traumatic happens it brings back the traumatic experiences of the past, I feel so broken and weary I'm not even sure what to pray. The traumatic experiences also...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom