Sms

  • Thread starter Thread starter rejikoruth
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rejikoruth

Guest
Dear Prayer Partner,

This is to inform you that I am presently going through some difficulties at my workplace/Hospital. A complaint was made against me on 22nd of August by an employee at my workplace and the same is under investigation. I am suspended from work until then. Please pray that this complaint is resolved without any impact and I can continue working for the Hospital immediately.

Thanks and regards,

### 8/29/2011 6:30:04 PM
 
Child of God,

I was listening to a song called I Believe by Marvin Sapp. There are some spoken words in the song that blessed me. I pray that they will bless you also.

Listen, Listen, Listen…There are going to be times in your life as a believer when you’re going to question if God is really on your side. And the reason why you’re questing it is because of the simple fact it seems like the devil is hitting you with everything he can possibly throw at cha.

But you need to understand something beloved. You need to remember that the only reason why you are in the position you are in now, “Is because God has ordered your steps.” And the only reason why the devil is hitting you like he’s hitting you is because he has literally peeked into your future. And he sees what God is about to bring you into. That’s why you can’t depend on nothing but the Word of God.

I love this song. I have listened to this song for years and it has always encouraged me. But I just want to add this…from my heart to yours…The reason for the test and trials, “Is to conform You into the image of Christ.” God’s desire for you in the tests and trials (you are going through or will go through), “Is that you handle your self, you conduct yourself as a Child of God, so the Lord will be seen in your life and that God will be glorified.”

God Is Not Going To Fail You,

When- U-Think-Of-Me...Pray-4-Me

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
FATHER, You know all things, and You know exactly what was said. I pray for Your Justice, Your Mercy, and Your Righteousness in this situation in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
225
A 21-year-old female employee of a Pokemon store in Tokyo’s Ikebukuro district was fatally stabbed Thursday night by her former partner-turned-stalker, who later took his own life. The attack occurred at around 7 p.m. on the second floor of Sunshine City, a commercial complex, where the Pokemon...
Replies
12
Views
250
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom