Sleep Good Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Can you pray that I will have a great evening and a peaceful night sleep without any loud noises or torments or being tortured into tomorrow morning this is ### by the way
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, tonight I come to You with a heavy heart, asking for peace inside our home and peace within my soul. 🙏 If there is tension between us tonight, please calm our hearts and guide our minds away from anger and hurtful words. Give me the strength to stay quiet, gentle, and understanding...
Replies
9
Views
183
Praise God, after 5 1/2 weeks, he broke the silence between my wife to be and I and reunited us, praise God for He heard my cry for help and answered. After a week of blessed time together and reconciliation, the enemy once again reared its ugly head this Sunday night, Satan came upon her in the...
Replies
7
Views
120
My father ### has throat irritation. Cough during night sleep. Mucus disturbance at night while sleeping. He can't sleep at night. Difficult to sleep. Pray request for him. For peaceful sleep. Without cough and mucus disturbance. Also pray for my mom ### for her right arm pain healing. N good...
Replies
7
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom