Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray for quick recovery of my skin on legs. No irritation or wounds. No itchiness.

Neighbours quiet. Good sweet sleep.

Positive optimistic thinking, no worries, doubts, questioning.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

### I stand in agreement and I pray that our God would heal your legs and comfort your mind and soul. I'm praying that He would bless you with a peaceful sleep, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my neighbour upstairs will stop listening to music so that I can hear it like irritating little sounds but still loud enough to bother me. Like someone is non-stop playing video games. Lord please proclaim total peace and silence in and around my building. Amen Thank you for...
Replies
9
Views
394
No noise please. Its ### pm. I must wake up at ### am. My upstair neighbour is noisy again. He walks like a bear. My walls are trembling then. Very loud using of bathroom. Etc... Pray for my good sweet sleep.
Replies
9
Views
363
My next ### neighbour is doing something on his balcony. Irritating noise. It's almost ### pm. Also my neighbour upstairs is listening very loud music. Lord, please, deal with the devil that harasses me often with night noise. Also, no pulsating in my ears, or high blood pressure. Good...
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom