Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cilpera

Prayer Partner
I pray lord to watch over my sister Chelsey please protect her where ever she goes let no evil or harm come to her. Let her know she’s loved & she can change for the better lord. Have her pray all down the right path hold her hand lord. Have her see the light lord that u will guide her and show her the better life she is missing out on. Let everything go good at her court case it closes. Let her be a better mother to her little daughter amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Cilpera and her sister Chelsey. We lift up Chelsey to you, Lord, and ask for your divine protection over her wherever she goes. Shield her from any evil or harm that may try to come her way. Surround her with your love and let her know that she is deeply loved by you and by those around her.

Lord, we pray that you would work in Chelsey's heart and bring about a transformation for the better. Help her to see the need for change and guide her along the right path. Hold her hand, Lord, and lead her towards the light of your truth. Show her the better life that she is missing out on and help her to embrace it.

We also lift up Chelsey's court case to you, Lord. We ask for your favor and guidance in this matter. Let everything go well and may the case be resolved in a way that brings about justice and peace. We pray that Chelsey will be able to grow and become a better mother to her little daughter. Grant her the wisdom, strength, and love she needs to fulfill this important role.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect plan for Chelsey's life and we ask that you continue to work in her heart and bring about the changes that are needed. May she experience your grace and mercy in abundance.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 91:11-12 - "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."
- Psalm 32:8 - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
- James 1:5 - "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Similar Requests

I pray lord to watch over my sister Chelsey let her see the light hold her hand to walk down the right path in life. Let no evil or harm come to her don’t let her be around evil or negative people let her open her eyes to change for the better and for her daughter. Help her see life in a new...
Replies
Views
I pray for my sister Chelsey lord please touch her heart to change for the better guild her down the right path that no evil or harm come to her. Let her see the light lord let her know she’s loved. Let everything go good at her court case lord let it close. Don’t let her be around evil people...
Replies
Views
I pray Lord that you watch over my sister Chelsey guide her down the right way protector and no evil harm. Come to her do not lead her temptation. Let her see the light that she’s loved hold her hand every step of the way Lord. Let everything go good at our court case. Have her open her eyes to...
Replies
Views
I pray lord that you watch over my sister Chelsey guide her down the right way protector and no evil harm Come to her. Don’t let her be around evil or bad people. show her the light hold her hand every step of the way in her life. Please let everything go good at her court case. Let her know...
Replies
Views
I pray, Lord, I watch over my sister, Chelsey guided the right way protector that she walks down the right path no evil harm come to her. Everything goes good at her court case she changes your life for the better. She sees the light lord, hold her hand every step of the way. Let her know she’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom