Sister in Nursing School

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lpuckett400

Guest
Please Pray for my sister ### ###, she is having a difficult time in nursing school with the dean. She needs many, many prayers, she will do much good in the world.

Amen
 
Praise God that with one other person praying the same prayer as her that gives her 10 times the power. I stand in agreement that the wrath of the dean toward ### will be turned into glory for God. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
163
In Jesus name, I pray over for exam success. As I prepare and continue my first semester of nursing school. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and retentive memory to all the material that I need to know to pass my exams this semester in jesus mighty name I Pray Amen. Every setback and disappoint...
Replies
8
Views
187
I’m humbly coming in the need of prayer for tomorrow nursing schools exams. It’s been a tough start of the term and what I’m studying have been hard with me losing my oldest sister unexpectedly. And so many other things surrounding the situation. I pray that I pass my exams tomorrow with at...
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom