Sister ### in Hospital

  • Thread starter Thread starter idrift2u
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idrift2u

Guest
Hi all, I think some of you know who ### is by now.

Got news today that the pneumonia she was dealing with is actually a side effect of some heart trouble. She was born w/ a heart murmur and now at age ### it is causing major complications.

Please pray that God will perform a supernatural miracle and save her.

Thank you again...
 
May the healing balm of God's touch be upon this young woman. May He allow her health to be restored that she may live to bring Him glory.
 
Praying for God's supernatural intervention for healing in ###'s life.
 
Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know her sickness and the burden she carries. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in her life. Lord, I pray for ### just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear these earnest prayers from our hearts and that it is powerful because of Your promise. We have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but we also trust in the plan You have for her life. Lord, we don't always understand Your ways. We don't know why ### has to suffer, but we trust You. We ask that You look with mercy and grace towards her. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with Your presence. Let ### know You are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength. And may You, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life and also in all of ours. In Jesus’ name we pray. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister ### is ### and in the hospital with possibly a blood clot in her lung. Doctors are treating her to dissolve the clot. Please pray for her miracleous healing, recovery and long life.
Replies
10
Views
410
My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
336
Dear prayer warriors Please continue to pray even harder for a miracle from God for my sister ### my aunt is a nurse and she is here with us. Please pray that God will give her wisdom while He's working miracle.
Replies
12
Views
685
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom