Sir my name is ### ### my prayer

Protect my love relation

Disciple of Prayer
Sir my name is ### ### my prayer request is save my love we are struggle of ### problems her family are not accept me in life but I can't live without my love please I need your prayer support.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
228
Please, can all of you pray for me? I want my ex-lover to come back. I don’t even know what to say… if only I could at least talk to him once. I can’t stop crying. He is going through a lot of problems. Please pray that all of that will be resolved and that he will talk to me again. If he is...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your heavenly father I want to lift up my dad to you I know that he has bitter Roots inside and unforgiveness towards my mother this has been over 50 years now father God since they've been divorced and I grew up without a mother and now my mother has been back in my life since I was 19 and I'm...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom