Sir, IAm HAVING GIDDINESS PROBLEM FOR ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site requesting prayers from prayer warriors. If you have prayed for me, I am truly grateful. Please continue… I’m in pain every day. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and...
Replies
9
Views
222
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Iam having personal and financial problems and I don't have any peace in my life. My mother has passed away a few years back. From that day, my father has no relation with me. We don't have a good relationship between us. And my uncle (father's brother) is doing witchcrafts on me and has taken...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom