Silent Tears Of The Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter starrmom107
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starrmom107

Guest
being a single mom is hard work never having a minute busy trying to explain to ###yrs old child where is her daddy as she cry im dry her tears
i pray for better life pray for a job to make descent money
just get foot so it can be better lord i will do what ever to make my life descent all the stuff i went through for ###yrs lord do i deserve this what did i do please send me a sign that my life will get better i know u can seemy silent tearsinside amen
 
*again, praying for you and your ###*

Have faith that it will get better for you and your ###.

God bless you.
 
Child of God,

Speak The Word Of God Over Your Life...Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Heal me Lord Jesus in every area of my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord help this young woman for all the trials and needs she has to face bless her with love and faith and the Lord's ear to hear the birds sing knowing that each day is a new day to rejoice in it and sing God's praises. Life at sometimes seems low but raising children sometimes is the best and the worst of your life keep on the bright side of the sun and you will prosper. Amen.
 
praying for you In Jesus name

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 39:12 : “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today...
Replies
7
Views
150
I’m struggling. I’m dealing with something in my life that is causing me a lot of stress, anxiety and tears. It’s causing me to wake up at night, stressed. It’s causing me to cry numerous times during the day. It’s causing me a massively upset stomach due to the stress and anxiety. I know the...
Replies
5
Views
250
I speak command create decree declare demand demand im sorry to the people that love me or just want me well have helped me k having a hard time TA i appreciate your help my soul appreciates you guys to. I went in a ball Lastnight & my cat was in ball in the laundry basket not o.k. ### & ### or...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,154
Messages
16,807,657
Members
650,577
Latest member
Sluyrourtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom